Don’t let your process run out of steam with the High Temperature HT-1 inspection plug flange.
The port gives inspectors repeated, standardized access to the pipe surface for non-destructive testing and other examinations without removing and replacing jacketing and insulation while combating temperature loss in hot applications.
The inspection plug flange has a 2-1/2” diameter and reduces high-temperature insulation loss using a metal cap with an inner radiant barrier mechanical metal seal and an outer O-ring weather seal. Silicone is used as the primary holding agent.
A durable safety line connects inspection port to its adjoining plug to avoid lost or misplaced insulation cores. This inspection port flange is ideal for applications with process operating temperatures of 600 to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
How our High Temperature HT-1 inspection plug flange works
- A high-temperature metal cap, mechanical inner seal and weather-tight outer O-ring stop insulation loss Port has a 2-1/2” diameter
- Port has two seals: an inner radiant barrier mechanical metal seal and an outer O-ring weather seal
- Ideal for steam applications
- Recommended for applications with process operating temperatures of 600 to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit
Inspection port flange benefits
- Port allows for repeated, standardized inspections at a set location, which increases inspection accuracy and reduces workplace hazards
- Inspectors can access pipe-surface inspection areas without removing and reinstalling insulation and jacketing material once our plugs are in place
- The inspection port stays connected to its adjoining plugs with a durable safety line, ensuring no lost or misplaced inspection cores
High Temperature HT-1 inspection port installation is simple
- No special tools or hot-work permits are required for field installations
- Work crews at several locations can install Access Plug Flanges at the same time